- Based in Charlotte, N.C.
- N.C. Certified Paralegal
- Digital Court Reporter
- Notary Public and eNotary in North Carolina
- Communications, PR, and Social Media consultant for small law firms
- Award-winning investigative journalist
- Video and audio editing and production
- UNC Charlotte, B.A. in Communication Studies/ Mass Media with a minor in journalism
- Central Piedmont Community College, diploma in Paralegal Technology
The Fun Stuff:
- Organic gardener
- Crochet aficionada
- Cat mom who grows the best catnip, Dope Kitty, which you can purchase via my Etsy store.
I enjoy challenges, especially big ones. Whatever help your law firm needs, get in touch and let’s brainstorm. Chances are I can help, and if I can’t there’s a good chance I know someone who can.
You can reach me directly at (980) 247-0624, connect via social media (you’re most likely to find me on Twitter), or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.
Note: I only accept a limited number of clients at any one time to ensure that every client is well taken care of for the entirety of our business relationship, so do join the waiting list today.
I am a lifelong, habitual volunteer. During the Covid-19 Crisis, I joined others in the legal profession in reading books via YouTube with Lawyers for Literacy and the North Carolina State Bar Association. This is my book reading about the amazing Dr. Mae Jemison. Enjoy!